PRISOM, JAIL and COURT RECORDS - Circa 1930-1945

How can I contact the FOIA Office at the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP)? Write to: Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Section Office of General Counsel, Room 841 Federal Bureau of Prisons 320 First Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20534 You can request FOIA information by an electronic form (may not work with all computers). Thanks to: Mary Zatorski RETURN to VITALS MAIN RETURN to BROOKLYN MAIN